CLASSIC CANADIAN ROCKIES
MAY: 04, 11, 18, 25
JUNE: 01, 15, 22, 29
JULY: 06, 13, 27
AUG: 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
NOTE:CHILD COST: 60% OF ADULT'S COST
3rd ADULT : 80% OF ADULT'S COST
Tour Cost Includes:1. Stay in the hotels on twin sharing basis with breakfast
2. Entry fees and sightseeing as per itinerary
3. Ground transportation in air conditioned vehicle.
4. Lunch and dinner prepared by our own chefs during the tour
5. Service of a tour escort throughout the tour
6. Inclusive of all taxes in Canada
Tour Cost Excludes:1. Any Airfare (Domestic or International)
2. Tips for Tour Escorts & Driver ($6.00 per day per person suggested)
3. Any item not mentioned in the include column
4. Porterage, Drinks, Mineral Water etc.
5. Expenses of personal nature.
Note:1. The rates are subject to change and are based on availability
2. Company reserves the right to change the hotel, schedule & departure dates without any prior notice.
3. Please carry a photocopy of your passport and two passport size photographs in case of an Emergency.
4. Carry: normal clothes, one woolen cloth, camera, cap, sun glass, personnel medicines etc
5. Rooms - Two to share a room. Single supplement applies where Applicable, children below 12 years will share parent's room without extra bed.
Luggage:Each person is allowed to take 20 Kgs (1 suitcase per person only is permitted on coach) any extra piece of baggage charged by the airline will be borne by the guests. Do tag your luggage with your nametag that includes address and phone number. It is advisable to leave a copy of your passport and an itinerary at home with a family member.
Contract :All booking are taken understanding that You accept these terms and conditions. Cute Holidays organizes services like hotel accommodation, transfers, sightseeing tours and cruise bookings. We being travel organizers only, We do not control or Operate any Airline, neither do we own or control or operate any shipping company, coach company, hotel, transport or any other service mentioned in this brochure. Though we take care in selecting all the necessary agencies for your vacation, we have no control in running them. Hence we cannot be held responsible for any injury, death, loss or damage, or deficiency in services which is caused by the act or default of management or employees of an independent contractor arising outside our normal selection and inspection process.
Booking and Payment :A deposit of CAD $500 is paid at the time of registration. The balance amount should be made payable 60 days from the commencement of the tour. If the balance amount is not paid within 60days the tour stands automatically cancelled and the deposit amount non-refundable. The registration amount is non-adjustable against any other tour or service.
Change of Pricing :Though all efforts would be made to maintain the cost given, Price structure may change in event of a change in government policies, change in the Tax Structure or Fuel Hike or any hike which may come in effect with 01 Jan. 2015. This difference would have to be borne by the passenger.
Liability :Universal Explorer is not liable or responsible for any damages, loss, injury accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity that may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement. (In event of a passenger falling Ill or suffering any accident during the journey, all hospital expenses, doctor fees, repatriation expenses and other charges incurred as a direct or indirect result of his / her illness / accident are the responsibility of the passenger. (Management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in train, air plane, bus ship or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine or any other cause whatsoever all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
Cancellation charges are as under :
Period Cancellation Charges75 days & above Deposit amount
75 - 60 Days 25% of the tour cost
60 - 45 Days 50% of the tour cost
45 - 30 Days 75% of the tour cost
30 - 0 Days No Refund